Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Hype and Specifications!

Well, the Galaxy Note 3 rocked 2013 and finally I ended up buying a Note 3 N9005 from Russia. So I am eagerly waiting for Galaxy Note 4 and with some researching I thought to explain my dear readers about the new upcoming phone and possibly the best device for the year 2014. 
We all know the Note 4 would come with a 2K display as the LG G3 came this year. LG G3 is an amazing phone, amazing features but don't feel sad, our previous good old Galaxy Note 3/s4 devices are amazing. So here we go with the specs.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Display
Gorilla Glass ¾ with 1440x2560, 5.7 (~515 ppi)
Memory
32/64 with microSD upto 128Gb
Camera
20 MP/16 MP
optical image stabilization, autofocus, dual-LED flash
CPU
Snapdragon 805, Exynos 5433, with Android 4.4.3 or UP
Sensors
Accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer, temperature, humidity, gesture, UV

This is confirmed and expected news. Keep reading cause I am coming out with more Note 4 leaks and moreover I will buy a Note 4 and will keep you updated. 
Thanks guys! 

No comments:

Post a Comment