[HOW TO] ROOT Galaxy Note N7000 on Gingerbread All builds! and any country firmware

As the title states, it's Samsung Galaxy Note's Rooting time, recently I was flashing a ROM and then I got a crash, I flashed the stock Gingerbread of my country, so after thinking a bit as my caring readers have wowed me by the Jellybean all builds root method and You also have my Ice Cream Sandwich Root method available aswell, but I've never posted on Gingerbread Root!
-
Lets begin!
-
THINGS YOU NEED!
- A Galaxy Note N7000 Running on Gingerbread 2.3.6
- Speedmod Kernel which you can download from HERE
- Odin from Here
- Samsung kies(if you do not have the phone USB drivers)
- A USB Cable
- Patience
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

First and foremost go to download mode in your phone, you can do this by pressing the volume down + home button + power button!


Then press on volume up button to continue, and you should have this kind of screen!


After that connect your phone to USB Cable and plug it into your PC/Laptop, and start odin, in the PDA section insert the odin file which I asked to download!
It should look like this!




And then press start! and it will take a second! And there you go! 
Galaxy Note rooted easily! 

Cheers! 

Btw guys this will void your warranty!

No comments:

Post a Comment